Public Holidays (in Algeria)
- Anniversary of the launching of the liberation war: 01st November.
- Independence Day: 05th July.
- Aïd El Fitr: End of the holy month of Ramadhan.
- Aïd El Adha: Sacrifice Feast.
- Aouel Moharram: first Day of the Hegire year.
- Achoura: 10th Day of Moharram month.
- El Mawlid Ennabawi: Birthday of the Prophet Mohammed, peace upon Him.
- Labour Day: 01st May.
- New Year day: 01st January.
- YENNAYER (Amazigh New Year) 12th January.
Opening Hours (Embassy)
- Monday to Friday: 07:00 am to 11 am/12 am to 03 pm.
- Saturday: 07:00 am to 10 am- For emergency situation.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am to 01 pm/02 pm to 05 pm.
- Saturday: 09:00 am to 01 pm– For emergency situation.
Consular Section: Local Time
- Monday to Friday: 09:30 am to 11:30 am/02 pm to 03:30 pm.
- Saturday: 09:00 am to 01 pm – For emergency situation of Algerian nationals – no deliverance of visas.